Recent Blog Posts:
- NJ Real Estate BROKER License - 06 / 2003
- NJAR Circle Of Excellence 2004, 2011-2014, 2017, 2018
- Multimillion Dollar Producer
- Sold and Leased over 200 properties
- Member of RE/MAX Club 100
- Member of New Jersey MLS, Garden State MLS and Hudson MLS
- 30 year resident of Fort Lee – Edgewater - Cliffside Park area.
- Possess strong knowledge of Condo and Co-op buildings on Hudson River Waterfront in Bergen and Hudson County.
- Expert in marketing Luxury Residential Real Estate, Commercial Properties, and Business Sales .
- Experienced Short Sale Negotiator – Certified Distressed Properties Expert (CDPE).
- Selected for the Bank Of America initiated Short Sale program.
- Very analytical with attention to details.
- Employ professional data analytics and data mining tools for investors, business buyers, and builders.
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Sandler Institute Sales Training
- Power Agent Sales Training by Darryl Davis
- MS Computer Science
“Gene Geiler has been my family REALTOR® for over 5 years. In July 2007 Gene sold my father’s apartment at CITY PLACE and my sister’s townhouse on Edgewater Place in Edgewater. Both properties were sold in less than 30 days. And now Gene helped me and my husband to buy townhouse in Bulls Ferry. Gene was diligently working with us for over a year to find the townhouse that fits our needs. Gene always gave us unbiased advice on all properties we have seen, was very accommodating with our demanding schedule and he always looked out for our interest. Gene Geiler is a great resource for anybody to sell or buy real estate in our area. I am sure Gene will be my family REALTOR® for years to come.”
—Dennis and Rachelynn Lee, West New York NJ
“I had a great experience selling my house through Gene. He priced my house correctly from the beginning, and negotiated a good sale. Gene is a person of high integrity.”
—Jacob Kindler, Leonia NJ